Customer Service Manager
Who are we?
Cloud9 are a UK mobile operator focused on providing international mobile phone roaming services including the supply of programmable roaming SIM cards, IMSI’s, Core Network components and platforms for applications that require Remote SIM provisioning. We have our own core network – HLR/SMSC/GGSN etc. We sell wholesale only and do not supply end users.
In the role as Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the management to support our MVNO/reseller customers. Through strong team leadership and management skills, and with assistance from our technology experts, the Manager will be responsible for ensuring we keep providing top class Technical Consulting services to our clients. Note that this is entirely level 2 and 3 support as we do not provide level 1 end user support. You will live within commuting distance of Central London, where you will meet and work with out customers at our Central London office when required. At other times you will be working from your home office.
· Leading and managing the customer service provided to our resellers and MVNO customers.
· Providing coaching, training and mentoring to help our customers develop the skills and capabilities needed to successfully manage our products.
· Primary technical contact to facilitate the direct relationship with our business customer base.
· Liaising with our technical team and other 3rd parties to resolve incidents.
· Managing cross-functional resources to support incident resolution.
· Managing the support ticket system and operating the technical and operational systems in problem solving for end users.
· Organisation and prioritisation of customer cases to ensure all service level agreements are adhered to.
· Coordination of cross-functional work items to facilitate case resolution.
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager who can bring the following skills to our role:
· Utilize skills learned from 3+ years of experience in a support role for a mobile operator
· Lead projects on client engagements, managing client expectations and team deliverables in alignment with project scope, schedule and budget
· Lead by example to create and maintain working relationships with clients and consistently delivering high-quality services and deliverables.
· Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and visual), with the ability to interface with clients and internal team members at all levels.
· Understand the challenges in collaborating with international clients.
The role is a senior role and salary will reflect the amount of experience required